USMLE Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Korean-American and prefer to have study partner that is same Asian culture and female, in order to study most efficiently for exam. I am already RN, but changing careers. I passed MD school already, but just need to pass exams now. Please reply back if you are serious to study and pass exam as soon as possible. Thank you.

· Registered
1 Posts
I am Korean-American and prefer to have study partner that is same Asian culture and female, in order to study most efficiently for exam. I am already RN, but changing careers. I passed MD school already, but just need to pass exams now. Please reply back if you are serious to study and pass exam as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hi I am Nepali (Asian female) currently in America, I am looking for a study partner too. I have already passed med school too. I want a serious partner too. We can do fa and Uworld together in weekends and set a time which works for both of us.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am a Nepali( female), currently residing in America, .I have done my MD in Nepal. I am looking for a study partner for Step 1.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phoenix, Arizona
I sent you message, but never heard back. Please e-mail me at: [email protected] and we can exchange contact information for Skype or phone. I am trying to pass the USMLE step 1 within the next few months. I already have MD degree, but need to pass the USMLE exams. I have been studying a lot. Lets study as much as you can. Please e-mail me so we can study through Skype and study USMLE questions. THank you.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi I am Nepali (Asian female) currently in America, I am looking for a study partner too. I have already passed med school too. I want a serious partner too. We can do fa and Uworld together in weekends and set a time which works for both of us.
Yes, sounds great. Please e-mail me at: [email protected] and we can work out times of study, etc. Thank you.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, sounds great, please e-mail me at: [email protected] and we can work out study time, etc. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts