Please PM me
Comments
-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

Hi Mehdi

I have graduated for some years and I am just starting to study for Step 1 these days.
Have you registered for the ECFMG and also for Steps? How do you pay for that from Iran?

Wish you success
Amir

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in!

I have recently graduated and im in tarh!
Have no friends planning to take USMLE and my knowledge is limitted to the internet. Its a game changing decision to spend money, time and energy to study for usmle.
I have got the latest books videos etc...
Will be happy to make new friends here.
please pm me to see what we can share:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey

I have planned to study for about 7 months and I will have 5 days a week, and will probably study 7-8 hours a day. I have Kaplan LN and DVDs. I think ZumZum schedule is a great study plan. How about you? have you begun?

·
Registered
11 Posts
SP on Skype

I am looking for SP over skype for GI & Respiratory Physiology (1st read).
I am willing to re-read the rest of physiology as well.
If you are interested I am willing to switch to or continue later on with the following subjects:
Genetics (plus nucleic acids biochemistry)
Pharmacology
Behavioral Science and Biostatistics.

Study material: Kaplan, FA, UW, & BRS.
Willing to study 2-3 hours per day, available 6am-3pm Eastern time.
Please reply here or to skypename moshe17767.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am looking for SP over skype for GI & Respiratory Physiology (1st read).
I am willing to re-read the rest of physiology as well.
If you are interested I am willing to switch to or continue later on with the following subjects:
Genetics (plus nucleic acids biochemistry)
Pharmacology
Behavioral Science and Biostatistics.

Study material: Kaplan, FA, UW, & BRS.
Willing to study 2-3 hours per day, available 6am-3pm Eastern time.
Please reply here or to skypename moshe17767.
Hi
thank you for your reply. I could not find you on skype.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have planned to study for about 7 months and I will have 5 days a week, and will probably study 7-8 hours a day. I have Kaplan LN and DVDs. I think ZumZum schedule is a great study plan. How about you? have you begun?
Hi Dear Peacefulmind
Your schedule is highly similar to mine. I had some stududies but not in order and continuous. My study is going to be serious and planned from now cause I am defining my exam date with ECFMG these days.
ZumZum seems fair. How would you suggest to begin? Do you agree to PM me?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Dear Peacefulmind
Your schedule is highly similar to mine. I had some stududies but not in order and continuous. My study is going to be serious and planned from now cause I am defining my exam date with ECFMG these days.
ZumZum seems fair. How would you suggest to begin? Do you agree to PM me?
Hi there
Great to hear that. I really prefer to be in contact with a motivated study partner cause during the study course you may loose motivation. I think we can begin ASAP and my skype name is peaceful.mind.sara

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Techie,
I wondered how you got the latest books here in Iran? I searched for but almost nowhere had the latest books. Everywhere sells the last year books !
I would be grateful if you tell me how I can buy them .

I have recently graduated and im in tarh!
Have no friends planning to take USMLE and my knowledge is limitted to the internet. Its a game changing decision to spend money, time and energy to study for usmle.
I have got the latest books videos etc...
Will be happy to make new friends here.
please pm me to see what we can share:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
سلام دوستان،
من دارم برای دادن امتحان یو اس ام ال، استپ 1 برای تابستون خودم رو آماده میکنم و دنبال یه نفر میگردم که تهران باشه و بتونیم باهم بخونیم، بریم کتابخونه و حتی از همدیگه امتحان بگیریم. تقریبا همه منابع رو هم دارم که میتونم به اشتراک بزارم. اگه کسی شرایط مشابه من رو داره و مایل هست لطفا به من ایمیل بزنه که بتونیم با هم برنامه بریزیم :)
ایمیل من: [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts