Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Exam date
AUGUST 2012
Gender Preference
Male or Female
Ethnicity / Nationality
ETHNICITY/NATIONALITY DOES NOT MATTER TO ME, WE'RE ALL DESTINED TO SUCCEED :)
Type of study
Will later decide together
How to Contact
Please PM me
Comments
LOOKING FOR AN OUTSTANDING PERSON TO STUDY WITH--GOAL: 99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
richardson..
Hey!
Sure I'm still interested!

The person who I am currently studying is a total waste of time!
I feel sorry about him, he's very excited to get a high score, but it feels like I'm doing all the studying for him :-(
If you are goal-driven and hard-working as I am, then we could definitely work something up!!
Heads up: I have a lot of stamina, so can study for long periods of time (But of course, I'm not a robot!)

I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD ABOUT MEDICINE AND HAVE SOME WEAK POINTS, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, but that's what study partners are for right??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes hi may i join you
i live in memphis
my skype address is zainab.rizwan11
Hey!
Sure I'm still interested!

The person who I am currently studying is a total waste of time!
I feel sorry about him, he's very excited to get a high score, but it feels like I'm doing all the studying for him :-(
If you are goal-driven and hard-working as I am, then we could definitely work something up!!
Heads up: I have a lot of stamina, so can study for long periods of time (But of course, I'm not a robot!)

I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD ABOUT MEDICINE AND HAVE SOME WEAK POINTS, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, but that's what study partners are for right??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I added you and sent you a Skype message about 2 days ago.. Perhaps your Skypeid is misspelled?

I am also free around that time.
See you then :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Study partner

Hi,
I am in Houston TX. I would like to join you guys, anticipating to write STEP 1 by the end of the year. My skype is tailormd.
looking forward to study with you guys !
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts