How to Contact
Please reply to this thread
Comments
I have started to study from today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
study partner

i m planning to take in dec 2011. and also wanting study partner..if interested let me know via tis thread and we can set up where we can meet..
i m also in ktm

·
Registered
58 Posts
in kathmandu .. but just started studying

hi every1 who posted above .... im in kathmandu too but i just started studying a few days ago .. n that too very very slow :-((( anyway do add me for discussions if not for studying together [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Usmle

hi drmeena. where did u start from.? and r u studying a lone or going to the this thing call rise?? i guess u r following Kaplann n the video... if u wnt we can have discussion.. i got thru anat parts of physio, and patho....

·
Registered
115 Posts
HI
I am also planning for a test date for dec 2011

Count me in as well

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi drmeena. where did u start from.? and r u studying a lone or going to the this thing call rise?? i guess u r following Kaplann n the video... if u wnt we can have discussion.. i got thru anat parts of physio, and patho....
i started with physio ... n its goin sooo slow .. m studying alone .. howz rise? soem of my friends go there ... whr u in ktm?? m new to this forum n i dnt really know how to use it so guys plz add me on msn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts