Male or Female
Ethnicity / Nationality
Any
Type of study
Online - Emails - Skype - Messengers
How to Contact
Please PM me
Comments
I'm from Mexico and just finished a 5-year medical school program. I'm already studying the material from Kaplan and other resources (BRS, First Aid...).

I have a job as well but I can make changes to my schedule (very flexible) and will do my best to adapt to yours. No matter where in the world you are.

There will always be drama, I just don't listen to the useless and pointless kind.

Believe me that I'll be there to help you, professionally.

Thank you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey.

hey drsbravo.27/m from nepal here,i have chosen the same three months as my eligibility period.how far and long have u been? i just started (been over a month),done with biochem and physio only so far.:toosad:.lets meet up and talk if u r interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Exam date
November/2011
Gender Preference
Male or Female
Ethnicity / Nationality
Any
Type of study
Online - Emails - Skype - Messengers
How to Contact
Please PM me
Comments
I'm from Mexico and just finished a 5-year medical school program. I'm already studying the material from Kaplan and other resources (BRS, First Aid...).
I have a job as well but I can make changes to my schedule (very flexible) and will do my best to adapt to yours. No matter where in the world you are.
There will always be drama, I just don't listen to the useless and pointless kind.
Believe me that I'll be there to help you, professionally.
Thank you.
Hi;

I am also a graduate of Medicine and preparing for the EME Step 1 and looking for a studying partner. If you are interested in becoming my studying partner, then please contact me at this email: [email protected]
Regards;
Dr. Ala Rabadi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts