USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking for a USMLE Step 2CK study partner. I am an IMG from Germany and graduated in 2009. I have been working in research in San Diego since then and decided I will give the USMLE's a go. I just passed Step 1 and am now studying for Step 2 and am planning to take it by the end of the year to hopefully still get into the 2022 application cycle. I am also studying for the newly required OET, so if you are in a similar situation or just want to team up for either one, let me know!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am looking for a USMLE Step 2CK study partner. I am an IMG from Germany and graduated in 2009. I have been working in research in San Diego since then and decided I will give the USMLE's a go. I just passed Step 1 and am now studying for Step 2 and am planning to take it by the end of the year to hopefully still get into the 2022 application cycle. I am also studying for the newly required OET, so if you are in a similar situation or just want to team up for either one, let me know!
Hi!
If you r still looking for a study partner you can find me on skype assel.talaspayeva

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! My name is Ruth. I am Trinidadian but studied in Ireland. Graduated 2017 and am now approaching the 2022 match myself. I too intend to get step 2 done by the end of this year and OET early next year. I completed step one in 2015. Happy to study with you if you're up for it. Happy to adapt to your preferred platform.
Cheers,
Ruth

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi! My name is Ruth. I am Trinidadian but studied in Ireland. Graduated 2017 and am now approaching the 2022 match myself. I too intend to get step 2 done by the end of this year and OET early next year. I completed step one in 2015. Happy to study with you if you're up for it. Happy to adapt to your preferred platform.
Cheers,
Ruth
Hello Ruth, I would be happy to connect! I started with AMBOSS QBank and am a little more than half way through by now. After that I am planning on using UWorld. You can contact me on Skype and my name there is van.contoe
Cheers! Jan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Ruth, I would be happy to connect! I started with AMBOSS QBank and am a little more than half way through by now. After that I am planning on using UWorld. You can contact me on Skype and my name there is van.contoe
Cheers! Jan
Great! Ill add you in a bit. Thanks for considering me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cheers! Jan
Hey i tried adding you but can't seem to find your username. Feel free to search me. My username is Ruth Emmanuel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, even i am looking to give exam by year end, would love to study together

1 - 8 of 8 Posts