USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am scarlett, i am study usmle step1 now. looking for study partner.
I am a responsible, hard-working, punctual person.
I plan to take the step 1 exam in June 2022. In order to pass this exam, I studied full-time all day.
I will be happy if you add my telegram to be my study partner.
Together we can work through step 1, and the next step2 and 3.

If interested and willing to be my study partner, you can reply to me, or send me a private message to tell me your telegram number, we can add telegarm.

scarlett

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Scarlett,

I am also looking for study partner currently. I was planning on taking the test in May, but I might have to push it to June as well. I currently work part time. So I am available for reading and/or practice questions at least 3 days per week, but I'm very flexible depending on your preferred time schedule and methods. If you want, we can have a zoom meeting set up as an introduction to see if we're on the same page.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I plan to take the step 1 exam in June 2022. In order to pass this exam, I studied full-time all day.

If interested and willing to be my study partner, you can reply to me, or send me a private message to tell me your telegram number, we can add telegarm.

scarlett
Hi there . My exam is this month. If you're still looking for a study partner please reach out to me on [email protected]. thank you

Regards,
Juveria Khanam

·
Registered
7 Posts

scarlett

scarlett
Hi Scarlet, my exam in June as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi i am also taking in june 2022

lets connect

[email protected]

scarlett

1 - 5 of 5 Posts