USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to take my exam in 2 months. I tried studying alone but it’s so hard to concentrate with all the bills and rent and taking care of my child. Will be nice to have a live study partner and we can just meet up and set up dedicated study time where we just go to library or anywhere quiet to study. This will help a lot in maintaining accountability

·
Registered
2 Posts
Planning to take my exam in 2 months. I tried studying alone but it’s so hard to concentrate with all the bills and rent and taking care of my child. Will be nice to have a live study partner and we can just meet up and set up dedicated study time where we just go to library or anywhere quiet to study. This will help a lot in maintaining accountability
Hi, we are in almost the same situation. I live in Houston, TX. I know what to do for this test. Contact me by Skype. My Skype ID is jacostau. As soon as the better, J

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, we are in almost the same situation. I live in Houston, TX. I know what to do for this test. Contact me by Skype. My Skype ID is jacostau. As soon as the better, J

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey are you guys still studying or done with exams . I also live in Houston, let me know if I can join you guys as study partner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts