Male or Female
Ethnicity / Nationality
ANY
Type of study
Will later decide together
How to Contact
Please PM me
Comments
I am starting from scratch. I am looking for a dedicated study partner. One who is committed to this. I am a very flexible person, therefore we can always arrange time and methods to suit each person. I do hope to hear from you soon. Good luck!

·
Registered
57 Posts
study partner online/chicago

I am also planning to take it in April. I'm from the Chicago area, but I'm not actually at home now because I'm a second year at a foreign school. What's your study plan like?

I've already gotten through my first pass with the Kaplan anatomy and am almost done with biochemistry. I plan on finishing the biochemistry by this week as well as the behavioral book. I'm also trying to keep up with my classes. We're under an integrated, module-type of curriculum, so I've been annotating my FA for the digestive system along with my studies. [Currently reading respiratory, renal, and digestive chapters from Harrison's IM, and Robbins Pathology]

Don't worry, I haven't started doing questions, yet. As far as studying goes, I only started a couple weeks ago. Good luck :)

Thanks!

pm me for contact details :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts