USMLE Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Study Partner

I am looking for a study partner, I am currently taking the pass program in Champaign. Where abouts are you located in Chicago?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
study partner

yeah i'm in chicago are u in intrested in studying with me we could do online and public places like libraries let me know wen u are ready contact me just started studying

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i'm in chicago too..studying neurology nowadays.exam in july,need a motivated partener.i'm busy mom as well.where r u located exactly n what r u studying nwadays?can u plzz tell me about your study progress?thanks..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey!

Monam..how are you doing? Where abouts do you live in Chicago? If you live close to Champaign we can meet up somewhere and review daily.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys

I have not been able to take the exams as yet. I am still studying. I am looking for a study partner. I live on the north side, near the El. Please call me at 786 227 3656 so we can arrange something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not been able to take the exams as yet. I am still studying. I am looking for a study partner. I live on the north side, near the El. Please call me at 786 227 3656 so we can arrange something.
hello
My exam will be on 9th of August and I will be available in Chicago Downtown since 5th of August and I am willing to get partner just for 3 days beciuse I finished the mateials.
thanks
GeGe

Plz let me know if any one willing todo that......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interested in study partner...

Hello,

I am available to study on the weekends, either for step 1 or step 2CS.
If this is something that might work for you, please let me know so that we may arrange something...

Thank you,

Kristy.

P.S: I am located in Chicago as well...

·
Registered
11 Posts
HEy

That's fine...my number has been changed, it is now 773 681 1885.
Give me a call so we can arrange a schedule or so.
Thanks
Shernie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts