How to Contact
Please reply to this thread
Comments
-

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi

nope i havent taken it yet. i m gonna take it this year though...which course u r in?? :)
i need to do registration process though..v can look it through in lugansk:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will be in 3rd course when school resumes next month.I'm thinking of writing after my Krok or when I get to 4th course..
Do u know the school official that is authorized to sign the paper part application form?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello guys please help .. i am a medical student in ykraine live in kharkov i really want a study group for usmle .. plus can we do this exam in ukraine an where if so as well as when??? and what abt the usmle 2??

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello guys please help .. i am a medical student in ykraine live in kharkov i really want a study group for usmle .. plus can we do this exam in ukraine an where if so as well as when??? and what abt the usmle 2??
There is no Exam center in Ukraine....go to www.ecfmg.org for more information regarding the exams and also try and create an ecfmg account....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Need a study partner now!!!

How are you, studying for step one. Can we study together... I am in dublin, have the exam in November... Skype me lesgeh99999999

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.I am from baku and graduate medical school for 2012.It is nobody around me who prepared to usmle so if anybody interesting about partner study add me at skype : teymurovfarid

·
Registered
2 Posts
LSMU Verification & Form 186

Hello Dr...is that true that lsmu's stamp and officials has been changed due to disturbances in that region? Actually Im an old graduate of LSMU, went to US, did MBA -HEALTH CARE , worked for 3 yrs but now back 2 India. Now I want 2 complete my usmle exams. Earlier ECFMG has send my verification 2 LSMU, but there was signature mismatch problem twice, Now I want to send FORM 186 but wonder how should I proceed. Can U guys guide me. Thnx in advance

1 - 15 of 15 Posts