USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking for a serious study partner for step 1 studying. My planned exam is Oct-Dec 2022. I am currently finishing the first round study of Uworld. I would like to see if anyone is on the same page as me and need a study partner to review knowledge.
I am studying part-time, located in the Eastern Time area of the U.S. I am an IMG.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I am looking for a serious study partner for step 1 studying. My planned exam is Oct-Dec 2022. I am currently finishing the first round study of Uworld. I would like to see if anyone is on the same page as me and need a study partner to review knowledge.
I am studying part-time, located in the Eastern Time area of the U.S. I am an IMG.
I’m interested, although I’m still in my first round of uworld😊

·
Registered
49 Posts
Are you looking to increase your step 1 score/Medical School Grades? I offer one-on-one-tutoring for students who are looking to improve their exam schools and do well not only on step 1 but during their clerkships. MS1-MS3 Students DM me for more information. 914-407-4492! Excellent rates!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts