1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

if anyone has sketchymicro, i need it for the weekend,
- willing to pay,
- i had a subscription and it had expired, i don't want to pay for 6 months again, because i need it only for a short period ( i am missing some stuff in the notes i took)

thank you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much do you want?
Let's say for 3 days
Do You have the full subscription including the viruses?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was looking for someone with the actual subscription, but only the videos is fine too.

sent you a private message.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have it including viruses yeah. I can share with you but I have to upload into the cloud.
thank you very much,
i saw some of your posts in this forum and i want to thank you for being such a help to me and others here with the material you share for free.

if you don't mind, even though i know you don't ask for money in return for the sketchymicro videos, i would like to make a small donation for you, for your hard work and help. :)

contact me in a private message please. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have it including viruses yeah. I can share with you but I have to upload into the cloud.
Hi there! Just a random question: how were you able to download the newer videos? Because I took notes on all of them except for Parasites and my subscription is expiring in a couple days!! D:

I need a way to dl the parasite vids becuz I dont plan on re-subscribing until they launch SketchyPharm

Thanks for any help or advice :D :):):):):):)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi there! Just a random question: how were you able to download the newer videos? Because I took notes on all of them except for Parasites and my subscription is expiring in a couple days!! D:

I need a way to dl the parasite vids becuz I dont plan on re-subscribing until they launch SketchyPharm

Thanks for any help or advice :D :):):):):):)
sent you a private message .

·
Registered
1 Posts
need download of sketchy videos

Hi everyone,

I paid for a 6 month to both pharm and micro, but my subscription is expiring in a week or two and I cannot afford to pay for another 6 months just for a few days use. Could someone please pm me a link to where I can download the vids? I would really appreciate it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, check thepiratebay.org , search sketchy micro and the file of micro and pharm will pop off.the use your torrent downloader to download it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts