USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi..i m a new applicant....i sent all my lors....but had no idea about the cover letters........Ecfmg however is showing them in recieved section of documents at eras.....still not applied.....what next??????????????//thanks in advance....

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
hi..i m a new applicant....i sent all my lors....but had no idea about the cover letters........Ecfmg however is showing them in recieved section of documents at eras.....still not applied.....what next??????????????//thanks in advance....
You have to send the cover sheets, they will not scan them without the coversheets, that happened with my friend. you have to call them and send the coversheet

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot cover letter

You have to send the cover sheets, they will not scan them without the coversheets, that happened with my friend. you have to call them and send the coversheet
Thanks JAJEEk..............Another doubt..............will they wait till they recieve my lors cover letters before scanning.......is it negotiable??????????????/or ot will be very late.....thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Thanks JAJEEk..............Another doubt..............will they wait till they recieve my lors cover letters before scanning.......is it negotiable??????????????/or ot will be very late.....thanks in advance
My friend tried that with them, but they refused, they asked him to send the coversheets, but that was in August when there was enough time, I don't know now, maybe if you beg them they'll accept :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lor without cover letter

hi...........to all who made mistake of sending LORs without cover letters............letters are scanned but not waived......thanks heaven

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))

·
Registered
741 Posts
Good news

hi...........to all who made mistake of sending LORs without cover letters............letters are scanned but not waived......thanks heaven

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))
Great news.
So this means that you cannot waive you rights of seeing the LoR but the LoR will be normally scanned and put into your ERAS account.
Am I right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
same situation

hi gauri. just wanted to confirm. so if i dont attach a cover letter it is considered equivalent to a NON WAIVED lor right??

just a question : does the letter itself have to specify whether or not it is waived??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts