USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave nbme 15 today and scored 207 .:(:(
I am really depressed with my performance.
I have already done FA (2 times) Uworld (once) and kaplan notes and videos and pathoma notes+videos.

My exam is in a month and I cannot postpone it due to some reasons.
Now I am really scared:scared::scared: and don't know what to do.

Can anyone help me and tell me what should I do.
What materials I should go through now and how should I study.:notsure::notsure:
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
NBME score predicts +/- 10 - 15 points. i'm not done with step yet but everyone says do F.A and uworld and pathoma.. repeat again in a week and then take nbme and see where u are.. hope it helps.. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
When I do Qbanks I try to understand why I ended up getting certain questions wrong. Did you make mistakes because you never heard of the concept or were your mistakes "silly" and simply due to lack of time/stress? Try to figure out where you went wrong, why are you answering incorrectly. I know there are no "official" explanations out there for any NBME, but try to spend some time going over the choices and see where you went wrong. The only thing that will prevent further careless mistakes is practice practice and more practice. Do you have trouble with small details? Try flashcards/anki for the things you need to strictly memorize.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts