USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 24 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Thanx for help. Most universities if not all, require both Malpractice & Health insurances. I think the best way is to ask each university directly if my travel insurance=health insurance.
Logically, the travel one includes medical expenses...etc
many say that tata aig travel guard is the best for health insurance and hpm is the best for malpractice.. any other opinion?
1 - 1 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.