USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone expecting resultd on this date? I did my exam Jan 12 in Atl. I'm very anxious. In my last encounter there was no announcement of 5 minutes left on the encounter neither 2 minutes left on the patient note. I left in blank the complete PE section. I was told that an incident report will be made. But how can I know if the incident report was made?

·
Registered
36 Posts
hope the best

really sorry to hear that had happened. please check the oasis or may be you have to wait for the result. as this happened in only one case; i think nothing serious will happen and it may not affect your result. i have seen two guys pulled out of room in my exam. this is common and one time is ok i think but i am not sure. Always hope for the best. relax and dont think about result as your worry is not going to change result. so pray to god and carry on your routine.

·
Registered
57 Posts
And I'm waiting for my result on March 4. I did my exam on January 23 in LA test center. Hope to get "Pass" :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good luck to all of us!

Hi, Everyone! I took CS on January 20th in Atlanta. I'm also expecting my results tomorrow! I'm an IMG from Venezuela, and already passed Step 1 and 2 ck. I hope we all pass! :eek::eek::eek::plz::plz:

·
Registered
826 Posts
i took my exam on jan 30 in philly
expecting result tomorrow :plz:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts