Delphi USMLE Step 2 CS Live 1 on 1 Workshop
Our USMLE Step 2 CS Workshop is trained by ECFMG certified physicians with 100% passing rates. At Medical Legends, we will do our best to help you pass the USMLE Step 2 CS with the higher performance in all 3 components. Passing the USMLE Step 2 CS exam on the first attempt is crucial for most of the programs to even consider your application, therefore select the right workshop and pass on the first attempt.
How are we different from other prep institutions?
- We love teaching and our passion is to teach students for USMLE exam and seeing them succeed where they obtain their dream residency. We are a small organization where we do not take more than 3 students per group, which maintains the quality of our training whereas big groups tend to lack in quality due to larger amount of students.
- We are flexible, customizable, according to each student's needs, which is only possible with smaller group organization.
- Lowest and affordable price: our prices are affordable having only 3 students per group whereas other prep institutions have larger amount of students per group and the prices are higher.
- Even though other prep institutions also prepare students for USMLE exam, we have a very easy method of teaching with scripts, which makes it easy for students to learn in a short period of time.
- We are the only organization that provides A to Z script that helps an IMG to learn and pass Step 2 CS exam within a short period of time.
- We like to give the feeling of personalized tutoring/training to our students.
- Our SP's are either doctors or nurses.
- We have 100% passing rate.
Medical Legends USMLE Step 2 CS review contains the following:
Philosophy of Introduction: How to create a professional physician/patient relationship.
- Greeting and introducing physician's role to the patient
- How to show respect
- How and when to show empathy
- Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Spectacular way of interviewing:
Foolproof Method of History Taking: Proper and easy way to take a complete history.
Past Medical History
Past Surgical hx
Social & Sexual Health hx
Students will be given a Medical Legends USMLE Step 2 CS handbook, which contains a complete history taking script for different scenarios such as Pain cases, Neurological cases, Psychiatry cases and Pediatric cases.
Physical Exam: Students will be taught a General and Organ based physical exam in an American hospital style.
General Physical Exam: What are the physical exam that needs to be performed in every single encounter.
Organ Based Physical Exam: How to do a complete and proper case based physical exam.
Patient with a knee pain:
- Inspection of the head, oral cavity and eye reflex.
- Auscultation of the lungs
- Auscultation of the Heart
- Complete, detailed physical exam of the knee which includes inspection, palpation, range of motion, motor strength, sensation and knee reflex.
Closure: The most important section of the encounter is the closure because a proper closure will show the knowledge and confidence of the physician. We will teach you how to do a phenomenal closure with a template that can be used for all the encounters.
- Providing two or three differential diagnosis with medical term and explaining that medical term in laymen terms.
- Medical Legends will provide a script that has the laymen statement for the differential diagnosis.
- Explaining the diagnostic studies in a laymen way.
- Making sure the patient understood the dx and agreed to the workup.
- Respect the patient's concerns and answer them correctly
Challenging Questions: Our team will teach you how to handle challenging questions.
Each challenging questions needs to be answered in a way the patient is satisfied.Our team will teach you the most frequently asked challenging questions, and how to answer them.
Challenging Question 1: Doctor, Can you give me some antibiotics?
Appropriate Answer : I completely understand your concern, at this point we do not know if you have a viral or bacterial infection. I would like to do a complete work up to find the exact cause and give you the right medication because antibiotic would only work against bacteria. If I give you an antibiotic and if it turns out to be a viral infection, antibiotic will harm you rather than helping. Is that ok?
Challenging Question 2: Doctor, I am going on a vacation today. Can I come back and do the lab works?
Appropriate Answer: I completely understand your concern, at this point we do not know what is causing your symptoms. I would like to do the necessary tests to find the exact cause and take care that first since your health is my priority. Once your health is clear, I would be more than happy to send you on a vacation.
Counseling: It is imperative to counsel the patients for the negative lifestyle choices such as Alcohol use, Smoking habits and Sexual practice, etc.
Each counseling must convince the patient in order to attempt a high score. Our team will teach you how to do a phenomenal counseling. Script will be given to students.
Counseling for alcohol consumption: As a physician, I highly recommend to cutdown (not quit because of withdrawal) on your alcohol intake. Alcohol can harm your body in many ways all the way to liver failure. There are many ways and methods available. I would be more than happy to schedule an appointment to go over with you if you are interested. I assure you that I will be with you every step of the way until we reach the goal.
Patient Notes: Our team will teach you how to type proper patient notes that has all the information extracted from the patient during the encounter.
How to transform the chief complaint (CC) in an easy way with positive and negative pertinent symptoms.
- How to transform the physical exam with a higher level of detail which would result in higher score.
- Proper differential diagnosis and how to justify the diagnosis.
- Appropriate supporting informations would result in higher score. Including a diagnosis without supporting information would result in lower score.
- How to order a proper workup that covers the differential diagnosis. Overly aggressive and costly workup would result in lower score.
Please visit us at www.delphiusmle.com for more information.
Email: [email protected]
What our students are saying......
*I was randomly looking for review classes for the Step 2 CS and I came across Dr. Roy's Medical Legends Workshop.* I was fortunate enough that when I enrolled for the class, I was the only student at that time and it made the review sessions thorough.* I was able to practice a lot of cases that will really prepare you for the real deal.* He is very strict and he will only expect the best from you, hence after taking his classes you will be confident in taking the Step 2 CS. I am thankful for all his patience and dedication to help me pass the test. Whether you are an IMG or an AMG, studying with Dr. Roy will help you a lot in acing the Step 2 CS.
Dr. Roy definitely knows what he is teaching. I was in desperate need of a tutor for Step 2 CS and by some miracle, my father got me in contact with him. From Day 1, I learned a lot and saw my progression each day. He is very patient, kind and knowledgeable. I owe my Step 2 CS score to Dr. Roy, who engraved in me that hard work pays off. Now, I am applying to my match this year. Whether you're an IMG or AMG, his knowledge of the material is essential for a successful score of step 2 CS. Thanks Dr. Roy!
Dr. Wendy , All Saints University, Dominica
PASSED MY STEP 2 CS WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE IN ICE, HIGHER IN CIS, AND HIGHEST WITH A STAR IN SEP"!!! Wow, amazing isn't it….Now that's called Dr. Roy effect. Dr. Roy is a gifted teacher who is quick in analyzing your weaknesses and then concentrates on them. He makes the step 2 CS learning experience real fun. I enjoyed every second of being his student. One particular thing that comes to my mind about his teaching is the way he keeps you updated about those LITTLE things that have a BIG impact on your final outcome. Another thing is his gifted ability to assess your level of preparation which is near accurate. His capability to analyse the patient notes is impressive. All in all I would highly recommend his USMLE step 2 CS workshops.
Dr. Subhan. M , Michigan