USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got scores but confused???

Hey guys, I got my step one report today, its says 228/83. I am an old IMG, I do not really know whether i should be happy or sad...mainly because of the two digit score:confused:, I took NBME 7 one week prior and got 207. Was aiming for atleast 220, bought worried about the two digit score....any comments...? By the congratulations to everyone who passed!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, I got my step one report today, its says 228/83. I am an old IMG, I do not really know whether i should be happy or sad...mainly because of the two digit score:confused:, I took NBME 7 one week prior and got 207. Was aiming for atleast 220, bought worried about the two digit score....any comments...? By the congratulations to everyone who passed!!
first of all
CONGRATS!!!!!

2ndly please read this thread
http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-step-1-forum/22505-why-2-digit-scores-relatively-lower.html

·
Registered
29 Posts
great score...don't be discouraged...congratulations

·
Registered
288 Posts
man do not worry of the 2 digit score....you scored an awesome score there..go party:)

Reactions: drvgopal

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey congratulations !!!! ....... great score ......:happy::happy::happy:

Now what do you think buddy we should read ???? now may be you will be able to guide us better ........ what say ....:))
Yes, in retrospective, what is your advice for us waiting to clear the exam in 1 month or so? Would like to know how to keep all the tiny pieces in place in the last 4 weeks. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats!!!Job well done finally u got the good scores...Time to step up and move on to the second...Congratulations and best of luck for future:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts