USMLE Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have very efficient program you can use if you need to change the date or even schedule a new appointment,
It schedules completely automatically and no need to check it every time,
It does do what you do but it is 100 times faster and if any availability appears it is definitely yours,
You maybe noticed that Check 4 change does not work properly anymore due to so many applicants usage.

Fees:
25$ for 3 time point and only two centers, ( for example 10,23,30 Aug in La and phili)

50$ If you want to check unlimited date and all of the center.

Please send me email if you are interested,
[email protected]

Thanks,
M

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guys, I Will be more than happy to show my work

Hi Guys,

I will be more than happy to show you the work i have already done. I didn't know anything about this guy and neither do i see any one commenting on his post till now. I can schedule you your exam no matter how close you want it like within the next week or how far. I will now start to give you enormous discounts and you will only need to make the payment after you get your date. On top of it, i will be more than happy to show you the work that i have already done. Email : [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
People know me from last year once I wanted to take my own exam, and I made an app for myself to book the date once it shows up instantly and then I shared the service for the others ( it is not check 4 change). It was paid service but as the others try to fake my ID, for clarification I offer my service for free for everyone,

It does what you do but with computer speed, it get the date once it appears and you dont need to reserve a date you don't wan tot take your exam in.

Please email me:

[email protected]

and I let you know the rest of it.

Good luck
Mcenzy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Why not share it here then ? You are offering it for free anyways.

Yes and thats exactly what i have developed. Why don't you share it here then ? You are offering it for free anyways so why not share to the public here ? Let people schedule exam on their own. :))

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mcenzy - 07/28/17 17:21

Hi,

If anyone still needs any exam date, Please send me an email.(even in June/July)

I could get the date for both IMG and AMG applicant. Send me an email for the available/your desired dates.

[email protected]

Good luck

>>>>>> I have no other email, account or any ... , this is the only way of contacting me

·
Registered
9 Posts
a huge vouch for mcenzy

very pleasant transaction, very happy to have known him. he got me the desired date.
may god bless you buddy.
Happy-2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts