USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Has anyone enrolled for medclerkships research scholar program? And if so, could you please provide me with some reviews about the experience ?
Thanks a lot. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Veela - They actually got me a publication, it was only case report but I had no experience before so it was definitely somewhat helpful. Still working on some open source medical education projects with physicians I was introduced with through the agency as well. I would highly suggest going through the program if already enrolled in rotations, especially if you don't have any prior research experience.

PM me if you want more information. Would be happy to pass along your email to the research director I worked with in NYC.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey i finished my research program with them at mount sinai hospital in new york. which program are you in? PM me if you are in atlanta area. i am working on a study now with dr koper

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi,
I wanted to make it clear that I have no conflict of interest. I did a month long Rotation with Medclerkships and
in the process I was able to interact with one of their Doctors who was eager to teach me how to write a Case Report.
Case Reports are a cornerstone of research and sometimes many great discoveries have been found to be initiated by sporadic case reports
or Case Series. I learned how to write a Case Report and the whole process was a great learning curve. I was beaten down
and tested hard, but the Doctor helped me throughout and as a true Mentor helped me write the case report by helping me
where ever I got stuck. Finally the Case report got published and I felt the joy of publication. I have learned the stepping
stone to Research. I published another Case report with the same doctor in no time and am currently working on another one.
So I thank Medclerkships wholly for getting me these 2 publications and definitely for finding me the right
research mentor to guide me. Thank you Medclerkships.

·
Registered
5 Posts
[am going off on a tangent here, sorry folks!]

DrBear!
Hello!
I've been trying to private msg you for a fair few days now, but I can't for some reason...anyhow, I was wondering if you could help me out with some of my questions about medclerkships? Any time you could spare would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Research

Hi. Has anyone enrolled for medclerkships research scholar program? And if so, could you please provide me with some reviews about the experience ?
Thanks a lot. :)
Hi.. I got the mail from medclerkship for the research scholarship program. Did you get any more info about the program? i am also wondering to join or not

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey i finished my research program with them at mount sinai hospital in new york. which program are you in? PM me if you are in atlanta area. i am working on a study now with dr koper
Hi Arvinbhai i seen a few posts of yours. You went through medclerkships?
Im almost done with my clerkship in denver with americlerkships. Will be in atl soon.

Best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts