USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, am a medical student from Rwanda, have a short break before i start my last year of medical school, am seriously interested in taking USMLE and finding a residency program in the US but am also scared of the costs mainly..my plan is to use as little money as possible while getting the resources i need still to study for usmle i dont know how realistic that is but some materials ive looked up cost up to 9k usd, well in need of buddies with the same plan, tips and all..

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey, am a medical student from Rwanda, have a short break before i start my last year of medical school, am seriously interested in taking USMLE and finding a residency program in the US but am also scared of the costs mainly..my plan is to use as little money as possible while getting the resources i need still to study for usmle i dont know how realistic that is but some materials ive looked up cost up to 9k usd, well in need of buddies with the same plan, tips and all..
Hey, I can tutor and guide you if you are interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts