USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As IMGs, it's an unfortunate reality that we don't have a lot of exposure to research. With most of the hospitals and research centers not accepting applicants due to COVID, it's been noticed that most of the focus is being shifted to online publications in the form of case reports/literature reviews. I myself am an IMG who is applying this cycle. I have 7 publications until now with 4-5 upcoming publications.

We have tutored many students who have successfully published in Pubmed indexed journals. It's usually a group of students who write an article as the first author and establish co-authorship for each other's articles by doing a collective project which gets everyone 5-7 publications each. However, there is a small fee for the entire process if you chose to sign up. We have had several students sign up for an upcoming batch, so there are limited seats at the moment. If there is anyone who is interested in knowing more about research and learning about how to write and publish an article, please shoot me an email at [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts