USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I will be taking step 1 in December, I'm looking someone who is dedicated to study together and review materials. I have read kaplan lecture books. I will be doing firstaid with Uworld review from now on. I'll start Uworld on septeber 15th.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello,
I will be taking step 1 in December, I'm looking someone who is dedicated to study together and review materials. I have read kaplan lecture books. I will be doing firstaid with Uworld review from now on. I'll start Uworld on septeber 15th.
Hi, Barento, Where are you from?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm almost done with Kaplan videos and lecture notes. I'll start first aid and uworld in a week or two. I have my concepts down well but I'm interested in going over the bugs and drugs until they stick. I'm from all over, born in Eastern Africa, did my undergrads in Minnesota and I'm in 4th year offshore med school. And I speak a little bit of Spanish, I took one class in college :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Study partners

I'm just starting to study for my step 1 exam. I'm wondering if you are still studying or have finished yet? I live in Minneapolis as well. It would be really great for encouragement. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts