USMLE Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
afine al7bab :D
hi guys, I am a moroccan student, I want to pass step 1 after finishing the 5th year, but with the current conflict and the possibility of having a blank year I can take it this year, from wich city are you ?

· Registered
3 Posts
hi everyone

hi there im a newly graduated doc from rabat university and im willing to prepare for the USMLE step 1 as soon as i get the review books, im searching for a dedicated study partner contact me if you're interested ;)

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey, I am a third-year med student in UM6SS, Casablanca, planning to take my USMLE Step 1 next year inshallah. I am looking for someone in the same city or university who is seriously wanting to prepare for the exam.
Please let me know if you are interested!

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys,
let's meet virtually via skype or another medium the discuss all aspects of the ECFMG certification process, then we can tailor a study program to prep for the steps.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Hi guys,
let's meet virtually via skype or another medium the discuss all aspects of the ECFMG certification process, then we can tailor a study program to prep for the steps.
Please let me know.
Thanks
[/QUOTE
Salam pyramidal muscle,
I'm residing in the US, Florida, let me know when you are available so we can talk live via skype or any other platform.
thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts