i did a mixed block of uw 17/44
awful i know

lets dig into uw explanations for next

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have been low yesterday
i dont think anybody would have ever posted that they failed uwsa but i did yesterday

as sad as it is im not losing hope this soon
ive started today with reviewing my uwsa

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i spent the whole day in doing uwsa questions today
and tried to look things in brs physiology which i never did before

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every day i start with a prayer, came along something which is beautiful and motivating thought to share

When you deeply intend, yearn, desire, long, crave a task, goal or neediness, pause and take a long breath, and visualize its successful completion in your mind. Hold it tight and close to you, smile and be determined, centred, focused, aimed, targeted and be ambitious for that means to fulfil optimistically. Push your energy thought pattern, attention span, effort, concentration, motivation, having a strong powerful driving ardent and Intense passion for that plea. Your thirst and hunger will grow for its vibrations expand and moves into the realms within your sub-conscious for its achievement.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
completed a block yesterday and did all the explanations , some 10 are left will be doing that and a new random block

started FAendo will complete today

gods speed ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi all i couldnt post my apologies
wasnt motivated to post but now i have decided i will do whatever i can to achieve the best out of me
started with Autonomic pharm

·
Registered
24 Posts
Keep it up

Keep doing it and soon your scores will start going up! Pathoma is awesome for pathology! Stay positive and confidence. Keeping a diary of the wrong UW questions might help to keep track of the subjects you're low so you can review your weak areas each day. You can do it !! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts