USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I am here post step 1 I took it recently Nov 8. As you can imagine I feel terrible... Questions were very vague and tested a lot of physiology and weird test I have never seen before... I did uworld twice 1st try I got 60% and second try 80% and also did some Kaplan Q Bank

I got 198 NBME 15 200 on NBME 17 220 on NBME 18 after those scores I posponed it 2 months more (went over my weak areas)
I didn't no what much else to do so I just took it.

I feel like the test was okay in some areas that I just simply forgot the answer. Everything would clue you in between 2 answers.. VERY vague questions that ether you knew the answer or not.. Alot of anatomy also..and EKGS

I feel like the exam was simple which scares me alot because I hear alot of people saying that of you have an easy exam the curve is worse..

honestly I am just waiting for my result I am terrified.. I can't even concentrate on step 2 CS because I keep thinking about it..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello guys I am here post step 1 I took it recently Nov 8. As you can imagine I feel terrible... Questions were very vague and tested a lot of physiology and weird test I have never seen before... I did uworld twice 1st try I got 60% and second try 80% and also did some Kaplan Q Bank

I got 198 NBME 15 200 on NBME 17 220 on NBME 18 after those scores I posponed it 2 months more (went over my weak areas)
I didn't no what much else to do so I just took it.

I feel like the test was okay in some areas that I just simply forgot the answer. Everything would clue you in between 2 answers.. VERY vague questions that ether you knew the answer or not.. Alot of anatomy also..and EKGS

I feel like the exam was simple which scares me alot because I hear alot of people saying that of you have an easy exam the curve is worse..

honestly I am just waiting for my result I am terrified.. I can't even concentrate on step 2 CS because I keep thinking about it..
I understand how you feel. Did my test only few days back. 1st 3 blocks were smooth sailing, I didn't even use any breaks, 5th and 6th were crazy and vague, most questions u knew, but the answers just didn't stand out from the options..we can only hope for the best. 3 weeks suddenly seems like a really long time to wait.. cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am around 6 weeks out to my exam.. now getting worried, of taking it next month.. Lately been doing just DIT/FA + UW, doing 1 chapter FA each a day or 2 max.. And doing 20-60 UW questions at night. And about to take an NBME, i hope my score trend is going up or I might just have to postpone..

Anyways, I haven't really scheduled my exam but the date is fixed in my mind, incase I push through, can I schedule my exam around 20-30 days prior to the date??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts