·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USMLE world scores : 64%
USMLE world simulation exam Form I : 238
USMLE world simulation exam Form II : 250
NBME Form 7 : 218

These are my scores . My exams are on Jan 31st. I took my NBME yesterday and got only 218. Should I consider rescheduling my exam on take another NBME before going for the exam???

·
Registered
281 Posts
Do another NBME... Dont reschedule tho unless you are trying to get into highly competitive fields.. If your just trying to get into internal medicine and such.. ur scores are more than enough, at least for the UWSA exams Maybe your nbme 7 was a fluke??? try nbme 6 or another exam you have not ever done before

Your range of marks seems to be from 218-250.... chances are you will get the medium of your range of marks which it seems to be in the 99 range... But best to do another nbme to see which exam was more realistic... your nbme or your UWSA exam

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
It depends on what score you are looking for? If you are looking for 99, then yes you need to read more but if you just want to pass then you are ready right now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My second NBME

Took another NBME today.. Form 6.. Scored 225... I think i'l go ahead and take my exam on Monday... Wat say guys????

·
Registered
137 Posts
Took another NBME today.. Form 6.. Scored 225... I think i'l go ahead and take my exam on Monday... Wat say guys????
hey.. you have taken the most diffcult nbmes before the exam.. these score are sort of under estimators.. i hope u re going to tk yr exam on the 31st and best of luck.. do let us kno abt it.. cheers!

·
Registered
137 Posts
exam in 4 weeks

hey guys..
i took UWSA 2 and my score is 226.. exam is in 4 weeks
suggestions/ advice welcome.

also i havent really looked into ct scans, murmurs etc yet..
those of you who have do let me kno where to look these up from

thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts