USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just asking myself if this combination of step1 preparation is sufficient to ace the exam with a score in (late90s).
Here is my list:

But I recognize that doing Kaplan lecture notes for all subjects is less time consuming.

What do u advice??

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Change LIR immunology to Kaplan immunology. FAR BETTER! Also do UW
I thought LIR immunology is good,but i havent seen Kaplan's yet,so i cant judge!

Concerning UW,some say that the questions are much harder than the real exam,and kaplanQbank is closer to real exam..

·
Registered
220 Posts
I thought LIR immunology is good,but i havent seen Kaplan's yet,so i cant judge!

Concerning UW,some say that the questions are much harder than the real exam,and kaplanQbank is closer to real exam..

Well I first started reading LIR immuno but Kaplan offers more concise information with more actually tested materials! On the other hand UW is harder on some but many questions are of the same magnitude as the USMLE. Don't expect the real thing to be much much easier. My suggestion is to learn on harder questions so that it will seem as a piece of cake and have powers to carry on the exam because in the heat of the moment when you will be really nervous you would wish to be better trained in order to have good memorization. Hope this helps, and again this reflects only my way of studying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts