USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! i've recently been following these forums alot since they were really helpful in getting me into the mood for the exams...im now starting my prep for step1. i recently graduated, but am really poor with the basics and wanna score no less than 99 :cool:..so here's my plan :

Study Material: BRS Physiology, Goljan Pathology, MRS microbiology, High-yield Gross Anatomy, Highyield Neurosciences, BRS Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology(Kaplan notes), BRS Behavioral sciences + First Aid starting from the 2nd read.

Guys help me out coz i dont know how to integrate the qbanks and dvds in here :eek:...plus im not sure if im gonna be able to get through with this plan in 8 months...
All help will be appreciated..
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
i'm not a guru, but i'll try and help.

ur materials are ok, they were voted for in the poll for best study materials for step 1.

however, i advice that u add conrad fischer 100 cases to ur behaviour plan.
Doing the DVDs is best after u finish a subject in kaplan. but since u are not using much of kaplan, its better to do the high yield videos, biochem, pharma, behav, physio and neuroanatomy.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm not a guru, but i'll try and help.

ur materials are ok, they were voted for in the poll for best study materials for step 1.

however, i advice that u add conrad fischer 100 cases to ur behaviour plan.
Doing the DVDs is best after u finish a subject in kaplan. but since u are not using much of kaplan, its better to do the high yield videos, biochem, pharma, behav, physio and neuroanatomy.

hope this helps.
appreciate the help...im nervous..this plan looks so overwhelming from the outset!:eek:

·
Registered
88 Posts
its usual to feel overwhelmed at the beginning, but believe me, once u have a plan, u have a deadline, and u aim very high, once u start, u will see that the fear will ease off.
start buddy...u'll be glad u did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts