USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there.
I'm an undergraduate student in 4th year.
My name on ECFMG record and passport is andrew scott (scott being my surname/last name) and the name in my medical school diploma and transcripts in just andrew
I was aware of my single name situation already and I have got a letterhead from my college upon my request that says ''both names are are same person''.
Now I'm confused on how to move forward with this. I have just completed the notary cam session and will be applying for the exam application soon. Should I just directly email them this letterhead after completing my exam application or are there any other steps that I should follow to avoid any problems.?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there. I'm an undergraduate student in 4th year. My name on ECFMG record and passport is andrew scott (scott being my surname/last name) and the name in my medical school diploma and transcripts in just andrew I was aware of my single name situation already and I have got a letterhead from my college upon my request that says ''both names are are same person''. Now I'm confused on how to move forward with this. I have just completed the notary cam session and will be applying for the exam application soon. Should I just directly email them this letterhead after completing my exam application or are there any other steps that I should follow to avoid any problems.?
I am facing the exact same issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts