USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! Hope you will can help me! Can anyone explain me how the scoring in the NBME is? Because, when I looked at the correct and incorrect questions i am at 63% of the 200 questions. and it says that i have a score of 280. Please!!! I am so frustrated with the score, because I've been studying a lot and the school is asking for a 450 score to sign me off to take the actual test... I need you guys!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys! Hope you will can help me! Can anyone explain me how the scoring in the NBME is? Because, when I looked at the correct and incorrect questions i am at 63% of the 200 questions. and it says that i have a score of 280. Please!!! I am so frustrated with the score, because I've been studying a lot and the school is asking for a 450 score to sign me off to take the actual test... I need you guys!!!
BTW, if I am just being a moron, please let me know as well! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think the correlation is prety simple, just calculate the number of correct awnsers as a percentage of the whole number of questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the correlation is prety simple, just calculate the number of correct awnsers as a percentage of the whole number of questions.
I think a did not explain myself well enough, but thats ok... I found another post with the info that I was looking for... But thanks anyways for the reply!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts