USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i m very much worried at this time, my exam is in march 2nd week,
i hav completed 70% UW with a cumulative of 76 till now, i gave NBME 5 today and the result was very bad for me......

its 560/236

my behav science and histology is very weak which is same as expected by UW,
but guys i was expecting high 250 in this exam......

what shud i do? shud i further delay the exam??? nething more to give an extra edge? plz suggest........ :scared::scared::scared::toosad::toosad::toosad:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i gave NBME 5 online and i used that offline answer key and at last comparing two or more keys i came up to that i got more than 77% correct answers in my online NBME 5...............

and its was my first NBME and i havnt given ne one before,
about the difficulty level, i must say that the q's that were easy were very very easy but those those tricky ones were out of this world.... i dont knw what to say but my UW score is 76 cumulative, i thnk scoring system of NBME is very different...........

at last my advice to u that, dnt go thru anwer key and explanation of NBME 5, just see ur score and move on, NBME's are NOT a good source of knowledege but they are good predictors.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.