USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just finished doing NBME 6 online. I did it earlier because I need to know where I stand now.

My stat so far :
Free 150 USMLE question : 87%
NBME 1 (offline) : 88%
NBME 6 (online) : 570/238 (86%)

Do you guys know how many questions that we should answer correctly to get +250 on real exam ? I've been working hard to improve my % correct answer but seems like it's constant. My target is +250. What should I do to improve my score ? My exam will be on early May, I have done only 25 % of UW (10 blocks of mixed-timed questions) and averaging 79%.

Since I still have 1.5 months left, how can I utilize the remaining time to achieve my target ? Thanks for your input guys...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guys, please give your feedback. I know some of you out there has better experience in preparing this exam. Should I revise Kaplan Lecture Notes again before finishing UW or it's a waste of time ? My exam is within 1.5 month...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FA cases

Is it worth our time to read FA cases towards exam date or better review UW ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Is it worth our time to read FA cases towards exam date or better review UW ?
i think UW....but this is what i think...u might end up with a diff opinion. but i guess the majority will go with UW.

good luck bro.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
My advice!
Know fa through and through!
Do most of the uw making sure to maintain or even do better than the 79% average. If you do this. Your minimum would be 260+
best wishes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts