USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi !!
i just did NBME form 7 and my score was 600 ( step 1 equivalent of 244) ..
i have completed the UWORLD ( with 82percent score)
now i still have 1 month left for the exam ...
and i am really confused how to go on in this last month...
should i revise the whole KAPLAN and Goljan??
should stick to QBANKS?? I have already done the Kaplan QBank as well...
should do other QBANKS??
I AM KINDA lost on how to plan for the next 28-30 days...should i just stick to FIRST AID??
can the forum staff and the step takers please advice me on this?? i would be really grateful....i am kinda lost right now...:confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
well congrats, you seem ready to take and ace the exam.
If I were in your shoes I'd take the exam no later than next week. but if I must take the exam after 28 days I would stick to FA for review and definitely do questions everyday. If I didn't have new Qbanks I'd redo the ones that I have.

Relax. you are in pretty good shape.
Have you taken any other NBME form before? if yes, which one? and what have you done in the period between the two?

but really, can't you take the exam any sooner?

·
Registered
752 Posts
82% in UW (if you did it in timed, random, unused questions) is incredible!! I'm sure only a few in the world would get this score. You should take the exam tomorrow! Yes, you're that ready.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow those are some amazing stats! If I were you, I'd schedule the exam a.s.a.p! It seems like you have peaked in your performance so take it sooner rather than later or you may run the risk of burning out.

JUST DO IT buddy! you'll ace it for sure!!

Good luck!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I agree with everyone - if you can't push your exam to as soon as possible, I'd spend the next month trying not to forget the stuff you've already learnt :) No new material - just go over questions you've already done - FA and whatever notes and other resources you've already used.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts