USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
count me in
i have taken nbme 11 few days back and got 530 . .
how was your performance in BS?
I got all the bs questions correct.
amenah e-mailed me the answers with explanations, let me know if u need them. And if u have already gone through the explanations and still have some problems let me know, i'll try to help you out.
I need to the know the correct answer of the Q on serum protein electrophoresis, in a 12yr boy, with immunodeficiency. did u get it right?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I got all the bs questions correct.
amenah e-mailed me the answers with explanations, let me know if u need them. And if u have already gone through the explanations and still have some problems let me know, i'll try to help you out.
I need to the know the correct answer of the Q on serum protein electrophoresis, in a 12yr boy, with immunodeficiency. did u get it right?
plz mention block and question number . .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
plz mention block and question number . .
give me ur email ID.
the answer key is not in the same order as the exam, but if u read through it you'll have an idea abt the question being discussed.

the Q I mentioned is in section3 item 4.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i have no idea about this question . .
but explanation given in your key seems to be right . .

what was your score?
i got 690.
i wasn't able to find this Qs in the key!
can u tell me where it is?
the block and item number which i mentioned were from my feedback. I'm talking about the Q which mentioned a 12yr old boy, with repeated infections, and in the answer choices were different serum protein electrophoresis patterns.

·
Registered
163 Posts
i got 690.
i wasn't able to find this Qs in the key!
can u tell me where it is?
the block and item number which i mentioned were from my feedback. I'm talking about the Q which mentioned a 12yr old boy, with repeated infections, and in the answer choices were different serum protein electrophoresis patterns.
Hi I got this correct it's inflamation u have to chose the curve with flat gamma wave

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got incorrect in cerebral arteriogrography can u tell me what's the artery
thanks.
are you talking abt the one in which the patient has facial weakness with contralateral motor and sensory deficits?
the artery is middle cerebral.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts