USMLE Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi I got this correct it's inflamation u have to chose the curve with flat gamma wave
if D is the correct answer, then it can't be due to inflammation b/c in acute inflammation the curve shud be normal ie option E.
so probably the kid has hypogammaglobulinemia, which accounts for the flat curve.what do you say?

·
Registered
163 Posts
if D is the correct answer, then it can't be due to inflammation b/c in acute inflammation the curve shud be normal ie option E.
so probably the kid has hypogammaglobulinemia, which accounts for the flat curve.what do you say?
I remember I chose the one with the flat gamma ...

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm sorry yes it's hypogammaglobulinemia and my q is about the 72 y old woman And the intracranial neoplasm that is displacing an artery

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm sorry yes it's hypogammaglobulinemia and my q is about the 72 y old woman And the intracranial neoplasm that is displacing an artery
im sorry but i can't recall the question. if u cud provide me with some more details, i might be able to help

·
Registered
62 Posts
my exam is also on the same date.......

Jan 20 my score 440 but I was stressed my previous nbme was better 490 do u think I can improve
hi amenah,
i too got the same score in nbme form 11 and am trying to improve my score
i have to take exam on jan 19....
please send me the form with ans to [email protected]
wat r u doing to improve ur score?
any advise from ur side?
good luck with ur study
bye

·
Registered
163 Posts
hi amenah,
i too got the same score in nbme form 11 and am trying to improve my score
i have to take exam on jan 19....
please send me the form with ans to [email protected]
wat r u doing to improve ur score?
any advise from ur side?
good luck with ur study
bye
hi thats good me too will do my test next month probably 16th or 18th didnt choose a date yet but soon will do ..im doing FA and uw dont know what else would improve my score good luck to u too .

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi thats good me too will do my test next month probably 16th or 18th didnt choose a date yet but soon will do ..im doing FA and uw dont know what else would improve my score good luck to u too .
Can you please pm me the answers to NBME 11, I have my exam on Jan 20th too..

Thanks and all the best for your exam:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello & Salaam, I just took form 11, got a 470...just wondering if there is hope for me lol :confused:...test is on Jan 26th...n e way I may get answers to this form please...

·
Registered
59 Posts
i got 690.
i wasn't able to find this Qs in the key!
can u tell me where it is?
the block and item number which i mentioned were from my feedback. I'm talking about the Q which mentioned a 12yr old boy, with repeated infections, and in the answer choices were different serum protein electrophoresis patterns.
Would u pls email me form 11 with the key answer :) [email protected] thank u n advance

·
Registered
52 Posts
nbme 11

i dont know about yall but i just felt de form 11 very hard i got 520, 3 days ago i did form 12 and got 590.. what you guys think about form 11 compared to other forms

21 - 40 of 70 Posts