1) ateriovenous malformationthanks... Sorry cant type the entire qns here but just the jist. Hope someone can remember the qns and explain.
my doubts are: :sorry:
1. what was the answer to the lady with 15 yr h/o seizures and the image of the brain specimen?
2. what about the cast immobilization? Reason for decrease in circumference?
3. Qn on cholinergic crisis: was the ans desensitization of nicotinic receptors?
4. Child with SABE what is the highest risk of death?
I chose embolism.
5. The qn on ETC steps inhibited by CO.
I chose the ans D and that what is on the answer keys online but i got it wrong.
6 Scleroderma manometry findings?
Esophageal peristalisis and LES tone?
7. The qn on m allele.
8. The CXR showing the level of esophagectomy and asking which vessel will be ligated.
Thanks. Kindly provide the answers if you can recollect
Ans. C. HypovolemiaAnd what about the man on CA inhibitor who went skiing at altitude and has orthostatic hypotension?
Good NBME score. Obinocle, how many questions did you miss in NBME 13 to get the 221 score.Hi guys
I just took the NBME form 13 and the answers keys over the net are completely wrong. People who have taken this form kindly comment here and help me.
Got a 500/221. Got only 18 days to exam. Kindly start the discussion here.