USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wrote the offline form 7 and scored 69% correct, much lower than my expectation and it was defintely a harder practice exam and im just wondering what 69% is translated into, i know from the graph its about 198, but im asking about those people who actually took it online and their percent correct with respect to the 3 digit score, thanksHappy-2Happy-2

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
just wrote the offline form 7 and scored 69% correct, much lower than my expectation and it was defintely a harder practice exam and im just wondering what 69% is translated into, i know from the graph its about 198, but im asking about those people who actually took it online and their percent correct with respect to the 3 digit score, thanksHappy-2Happy-2
Multiply number of correct questions by 1.37.
So 69% of 200 = 138q
3 digit score is 138x1.37 = 189.
My friend did it online few days before it was removed and scored 249. He got 18 wrong
So 182x1.37= 249.

Well ur score am sorry is a fail. So look at why u got those wrong. Don't be down revise and try one online to get a feel of it.
Good luck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Multiply number of correct questions by 1.37.
So 69% of 200 = 138q
3 digit score is 138x1.37 = 189.
My friend did it online few days before it was removed and scored 249. He got 18 wrong
So 182x1.37= 249.

Well ur score am sorry is a fail. So look at why u got those wrong. Don't be down revise and try one online to get a feel of it.
Good luck.
Hehe I was revising my answers with the answer keys and explanation online, and found out there are about 10 questions I got correct. So ended up with 74%. Just watch out sometimes the answer key that came along with the offline file isn't perfect. Took me like 6 hours to go thru the answers online. :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts