USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so, my exam is in 2 weeks. I want to do an NBME. BUT I do not want to do an NBME that is like super hard and will freak me out.

Can someone advise me as to which one to take? Will you guys still think NBME 6 or 7?

I hear those are super difficult...but I dont want that!!! lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Cautie Pie,
You have have some great comments in other threads so...I'll tell you how I'd approach this if I were you.(even when I haven't done any qbanks yet) If I had two weeks left, I'd definitely do NMBE 6 or 7 .. you were concerned if a certain score would freak you out, well, think of it as a some final practice before the big day, to turn your attention to perhaps some part of a certain area and go back and do some quick review. Don't get discouraged, go positive.
Good luck.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Cautie Pie,
You have have some great comments in other threads so...I'll tell you how I'd approach this if I were you.(even when I haven't done any qbanks yet) If I had two weeks left, I'd definitely do NMBE 6 or 7 .. you were concerned if a certain score would freak you out, well, think of it as a some final practice before the big day, to turn your attention to perhaps some part of a certain area and go back and do some quick review. Don't get discouraged, go positive.
Good luck.
Thanks I appreciate your response! I didn't want to do any NBMEs or assessment exams but the more and more I am speaking to my close friends that are in the same boat as me, they are all trying to encourage me to take an NBME. I know that you all are right, I really should take one and just face my fears lol. This way like you said I can focus on certain areas that NBME tells me I am lacking in. Lets just hope, it isn't all the areas lol!!

I am glad you like my other posts!

I will def be posting up my exam experience in exactly 2 weeks time!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts