USMLE Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm in desperate need of a partner in North York or Downtown Toronto so that I can practice clinical cases for the NAC OSCE exams. So far I tried contacting a few other people with no luck. I need someone where we can meet on a regular basis and where travelling won't be an issue. If you could spend a bit of your time to help me practice, please respond. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I'm in desperate need of a partner in North York or Downtown Toronto so that I can practice clinical cases for the NAC OSCE exams. So far I tried contacting a few other people with no luck. I need someone where we can meet on a regular basis and where travelling won't be an issue. If you could spend a bit of your time to help me practice, please respond. Thanks.
I assume that you don't consider to go in Mississauga (next to Square One
Shopping mall), if you can come let me know....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to but unfortunately that is not the case. Practicing in Downtown Toronto or North York works best for me. Scarborough may be possible but still difficult.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I assume that you don't consider to go in Mississauga (next to Square One
Shopping mall), if you can come let me know....
I'm down for meeting up in Mississauga (next to the central library). I still haven't started and plan to write my exam in 4 months from now.

Edit: My bad, I had assumed this was for Step 1.

·
Registered
16 Posts
nac once

Hello I am looking for a partner for nac Osce exam date is sep 17 at Toronto. if interested please email at [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts