USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one I will be participating in clinical electives at Mount Sinai School of Medicine from 9th march to 6th of June 2011. I am planning to give step 2 CS around may June . I need some one who can share a accommodation with me in new york and who is giving step 2 CS around that time so that we can prepare together for the exam .
Please free to contact me who would like to sublet there room to me or who will be going to Mount Sinai for clerkship and would like to rent a room in new york ( Manhattan ) with me around that time .

·
Registered
33 Posts
hello

Hi every one I will be participating in clinical electives at Mount Sinai School of Medicine from 9th march to 6th of June 2011. I am planning to give step 2 CS around may June . I need some one who can share a accommodation with me in new york and who is giving step 2 CS around that time so that we can prepare together for the exam .
Please free to contact me who would like to sublet there room to me or who will be going to Mount Sinai for clerkship and would like to rent a room in new york ( Manhattan ) with me around that time .
hey ravi im near to get an observership at mount sinai since april or may for about 2 months, and im planing to prepare there for the step 2 cs too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Step 2 cs, NY

Hey Ravi im planning to go to NY since may until the end of june. Im planning to do a medical rotation there and study this time for the step 2cs as well. If youre still interesting in renting an appartment in Manhattan let me know.
Guanjagar you need to have a contatc in order to get a rotation in Mount Sinai,NY but in Mount Sinai, Florida you have to pay 750 $ and its for sure youll get accepted. look in google for the observership program in FL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts