USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a serious in person study partner for Step 2 CS in the Atlanta area. My exam is October 23rd and I am looking to meet daily to study to pass this exam. If you want to study on Skype DO NOT CONTACT ME IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND A GREAT WAY TO FAIL. I have read FA twice, and completed a review course-I am serious and ready to put in the time. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 404 374 3766. I have a car and will travel. Do not contact me unless you are serious, if you want to waste time contact someone else and do Skype sessions so you can fail the exam on your own time and not waste mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

I am looking for a serious in person study partner for Step 2 CS in the Atlanta area. My exam is October 23rd and I am looking to meet daily to study to pass this exam. If you want to study on Skype DO NOT CONTACT ME IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND A GREAT WAY TO FAIL. I have read FA twice, and completed a review course-I am serious and ready to put in the time. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 404 374 3766. I have a car and will travel. Do not contact me unless you are serious, if you want to waste time contact someone else and do Skype sessions so you can fail the exam on your own time and not waste mine.
Where are staying in atlanta? any hotel recommendations where the examinees stay? and practice? i have got date for nov last. so sorry i wont be there and dnt want to waste your time too.:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, You seem German-soldier-serious so let me get straight to the point:

1. Where would we meet? Since I don't know you, I don't trust you, it MUST be a public place like a library or a cafe.

2. What is your schedule. I'm working from 8:30-5:00PM so it would have to be after work and somewhere close to Lilburn.

3. Does it have to be every day with us? I mean, can't you have two (or more) partners?

Let me know and we'll see if we match. Like your dedication though...Even if we don't match, good luck :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts