USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i am looking for someone who is aiming for a top specialty, who has a very strong knowledge base of the basic sciences, and is will to be very strict with the schedule for studying for the step 1 exam.

It is best that only students who reside within the continental united states, or +-2/3 hours time difference, as it is important that I do not alter my sleeping schedule.

sources being utilized: first aid 2016, kaplan 2014, goljan, pathoma, and uworld.

i already have a study schedule based on students who have achieved a very high score, so we would have to stick and follow through with that.

please pm me if you are interested.

****only SERIOUS students please, no excuse makers or people with weak basic science knowledge.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, i am looking for someone who is aiming for a top specialty, who has a very strong knowledge base of the basic sciences, and is will to be very strict with the schedule for studying for the step 1 exam.

It is best that only students who reside within the continental united states, or +-2/3 hours time difference, as it is important that I do not alter my sleeping schedule.

sources being utilized: first aid 2016, kaplan 2014, goljan, pathoma, and uworld.

i already have a study schedule based on students who have achieved a very high score, so we would have to stick and follow through with that.

please pm me if you are interested.

****only SERIOUS students please, no excuse makers or people with weak basic science knowledge.
Hi,

I am reviewing for step 1 and I am planning on taking it in July. I am looking for a serious study partner to review, go over questions, and keep us progressing. If your interested please send out an email to contact.

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
also looking for study buddy

hi im also prepping step 1 and need study buddy for study/learn/revision/goal keeping/discipline
exam in november
no delay is possible for me at all
live in central usa time zone
strong in patho, behavioral, genetics
weak in anat, physio, micro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi.i"m moving to chicago in mid july.
i'm looking for a serious study partner. i'm planning to take my exam in December this year.

Also if anyone could guide me as to which library people in chicago prepping of step 1 go to.

please hit me back.
CONTACT/whatsapp: +923318733368

1 - 8 of 8 Posts