USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have started my revision in November last year and the progress had been ridiculously extremely sloww, and my average mark on Uworld had been 56%. It makes me slow when I made notes from my reading from the notes available on UW. Any advice? I still cannot grasp the concept and cannot remember what i have read. I am planning to sit for the exam by end of May, now still awaiting for ECFMG to process my application documents.

Any tips, guys? Especially those who scored well..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Based on what you are saying, I would recommend to stop taking notes on the questions, and instead focus on doing them as many times as possible. I initially started out writing notes, but that was so time consuming that it was taking away from my ability to do the questions.

Try your best to get through the entire question bank at least twice. Even if you remember some of the questions from the first time though, it will still help you remember the concept on the actual exam.

Practice, practice, practice--best of luck!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Well the point of Kaplan Notes and any other review books is so you won't have to take notes. You can add important things on the side, that is what that place is for, but taking your notes from scratch seems a waste of times.
And ofc, do questions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts