USMLE Forums banner

Need advice!

999 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  drcalikila
Hello friends!

I have a dilemma. My Step 2 Ck exam is scheduled for Feb 21st. I just took NBME 6 today and got a 202 (NBME score 330). :confused: Passing is 209. I'm thinking of rescheduling but I already used my extension. According to the permit, if you want to reschedule I would have to do another application, which means pay another $850+ for the exam. I don't know what to do. Should I pay another $850+? Should I postpone my exam? Should I study really hard these next 2 weeks hoping my score will increase?

What would you do? I'm so discouraged. :scared::(

Any advice would be truly helpful!! Thank you!
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

Ur score in NBME is definitely less but if u r just aiming for a pass in this exam then go ahead with a uwsa 3 days before ur scheduled exam but if u r aiming for a high score, then get ur exam postponed. I was in the same situation but had it postponed as I dint want to regret later. It was a good step for me as it gave me extra time to work on my weaknesses and ultimately ended up with 260. Skype id usmletutor3 for any advice :)
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.