USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiii everyone,I need a female roommate and study partner at Baymont(preferably) from march 26-april 24.CS is on April 23.
If anyone is interested,please let me know!!! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi

I am Akhila, I did my medical school from India. I am living in Seattle. I have my Step 2 CS on April 8th in Houston. I am looking for a roommate and study partner in Houston from1st to 9th April. If you are interested I would like to share the room with you from 1st - 9th April. Please, let me know if your interseted.

Thank you Akhila

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to hear from you :)

Hii akhila,
Im looking for someone who will be sharing room for atleast 15days so that i can cover the expenses of staying at a hotel
Let me know if you plan for a longer duration :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Akhila,

I'm looking for a roommate and study partner for the same dates. Please check and reply to my private message.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

I am looking partner to share room at houston from 24 mrach to 15 april...my skype id is aman15aman ...add me if you are interested

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Vishnupriy :)

Hello.
I'm female coming to Houston on 4th april. My exam is on 28th April. Can i share room with you and also we can study together?
Please let me know here.
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
female roommate and sp for april

Hiii everyone,I need a female roommate and study partner at Baymont(preferably) from march 26-april 24.CS is on April 23.
If anyone is interested,please let me know!!! :)
hi,I'm an IMG from kerala,(INDIA).i have my CS EXAM on 27th april.Looking for a female roomie and sp. if you r okay with sharing your accomodation with me,we can study together. pls send a pvt message or skype to farzeenshabeer. i'm currently in Arizona. i can share my fone number in a private chat. looking forward to ur reply. thank u :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts