USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am currently studying in a medical school in India and have recently passed my first year. I have 1 month off now and I aim to write the Step 1 towards the end of second year/start of third year or at the end of third year. What preparation plans would you recommend? Also, what prep strategy would you recommend so that I can balance both school curriculum and Step 1 prep equally.

Thanks in advance Happy-2

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Hello all,

I am currently studying in a medical school in India and have recently passed my first year. I have 1 month off now and I aim to write the Step 1 towards the end of second year/start of third year or at the end of third year. What preparation plans would you recommend? Also, what prep strategy would you recommend so that I can balance both school curriculum and Step 1 prep equally.

Thanks in advance Happy-2
Well you can familiarize yourself with the material. You can do parallel study, meaning: study ur subjects for ur school while going through Kaplan Lecture notes for that subjects.
That is all u can do i guess. Be familiar with the material and when the time comes u start ur STEP 1 power study:):)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts