USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I'm a IMG, graduated in 2012 and I'm looking for help, for a study plan in order to pass the usmle step 1 exam. 3 year has passed since my medical degree and I want to know, where to start, what books, videos, resources I need to use, how much time I need, if any high score MD can help me, I'll appreciate it. :eek: :plz:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Plan for Studying

I would Recommend Doctors in training along with First aid. Print the work book and try to finish at least 10 videos per day. Do Pathoma for pathology.
then redo First aid with Uworld by systems tutor mode. revice each chapter and do its Qs. then revice FA again and do Uw random timed mode.
Do all NBMEs and assess your self.
It could take 6 - 9 months with dedicated studying.

·
Registered
17 Posts
personalized tutoring-female for old IMGs

USMLE Step 1 tutor available for student doctors in need of one-on-one tutoring sessions especially old IMGs. If interested please email [email protected]. I offer reasonable prices and have a fervent love for teaching. If you are looking for an enthusiastic tutor who can help you strategize on maximizing your step 1 score or don't know where to begin, do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for your time!

I tutor Online via hangouts and Skype

Good Luck !
tutorusmlestep1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks ... I dont have much time left as i had some personal issues to deal with. So i was a little tensed... anyway lets see how it goes.. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts