USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am looking for externship/observership near LA. Does anyone know any friendly Hospital/Clinics that accept IMG?
I find many advertisements about American clerkship and advanced medical college but I don't know how they work and their prices. Does anyone have experience about these organizations?
Thanks.

·
Registered
928 Posts
you need to do some homework buddy ...... go to freida and find the list of universities ......find names of attending in the field you want to work .... as for and obsevership or externship opportunity send around hundred emails you will get few positive replies ...... see what suits you ...

goodluck........Happy-2

·
Registered
87 Posts
please help me. Only step 1 score is enough for getting US Clinial Experience or do I need to get step 2 scores too? And also help me how to find hospitals that provide observersip near Ballltimore, MD.
Sabina, you can get electives if u have given step 1. In Baltimore, Johns Hopkins provides research electives to Img's. You can contact Providence DC and George Washington University regarding observership. Last one is little pricy.:notsure:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.